09 February 2011

Baylor University

My first official blog post! Woo hoo :)
I'm excited to share some of my thoughts, experiences, and views on here.


Looking back my life has changed so much since August 2010. I can no longer rely on my mom to make all my appointments for me, ensure that I wake up for school, force me to get to bed at a decent time, and most missed... DO MY LAUNDRY!
    As much as I miss those things it is great to have actual independence. The added responsibility has shaped a new Micaela with new views of myself and the world.
    Here are a few pictures of Baylor University and my additions to it!

The center of campus

The bears- Lady and Joy
They live on campus in this enclosure. Its fun getting to walk by and see what they're up to!

My dorm room!
Catherine and I decked it out with christmas lights and did a turquoise/purple color scheme.

The highest indoor rock wall in Texas is located at the SLC, our rec center.
Yes, thats me....realizing heights are a new things I can add to my list of fears!

My hot set of wheels I use to cruise around campus on.
My parents got it off of craigslist and told me it was lime green with an orange seat and sort of resembeled a CLOWN BIKE! So thankful this is what they had really gotten me.

I'm looking forward to sharing my journey through college with y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your blog!I especially can't wait to hear about your travels and get a few cooking tips and recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents really do have a great sense of humor. I am sure Jake would be envious of your bike. His is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micaela this is exciting. It's such fun to see pictures of the campus, Katherine, bike and your room, which is nicely done. Bring some of those declicious recipes to Kauai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think i've ever heard of a bike being described as scary... THATS SCARY! I can't even imagine what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micaela----You have done a wonderful job with your blog. I love reading it and like to know all about what you are doing and about your thoughts. Love you, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I plan on going here next year after I finish Highschool! I just hope it's as nice as everyone says.

    ReplyDelete